Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please answer me

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:please answer me
it is a little to early to take a test. you can take the first response test 3 days before your period is due, but until then your just going to have to wait it out. your symptoms sound like you may be pregnant. good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• carissa
  • carissa's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #2 by carissa
carissa replied the topic: Re:please answer me
i don't have much knowlegde or on the subject but I know sometimes that when you get these symptoms that they could also mean something else I have been caught in between periods and had increased hunger and heart burn if you strongly feel and just know that your pregnant you should wait untill you miss your period and then take the test.

• Rebecca
  • Rebecca's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #3 by Rebecca
Rebecca created the topic: please answer me
i have a question its gonna be almost 2 weeks that me and my boyfriend had intercourse without protection. and i read all the symptoms because my friend told me to wait and see if i dont get my period but my period isnt gonna come for about another 2 weeks but my body has been changing like i know something isnt right. is it to soon to take a test to get the correct results i was wondering. because like i said i read all the symptoms and i have about 3 of them really bad like the whole nausea feeling i get everytime i eat and i get it really bad in between the hours of like 1 pm to about 3 or 4 pm i also have a lot of sluggish feeling i read that, that usually happens later in pregnancy's but i have now and then the whole constipation thing dont really want to talk about that..but i just needed someone to answer since its only been 2 weeks is that to soon to tell cuz i know something is wrong but i dont know what and im really clueless on this

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl