Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

um am i or am i not, very confused!!!!! help

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by persianprincess
persianprincess replied the topic: Re:um am i or am i not, very confused!!!!! help
its is possible but extremely rare to get a false positive. and like the other grls mentioned the morning urine has more HCG, but if you wait 4 days and test even during the day it should come out positive since your HCG level has gone up significantly should u be pregnant. Good luck and Congrats if you are

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by kadi
kadi replied the topic: Re:um am i or am i not, very confused!!!!! help
if the 1st test came up positive then ur probably pregnant becoz the early morning is the most accurate time to test. wen i got pregnant i had period like pains all the time so i thought my periods were just realy late but if ur still not sure then maybe go have a blood test or sumthin or see ur doctor. theres plenty of other ways they can tell if ur pregnant or not.
Gud luck

• ANGELA
  • ANGELA's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #3 by ANGELA
ANGELA replied the topic: Re:um am i or am i not, very confused!!!!! help
YES! YOU ARE PREGNANT! YOU CANNOT GET A FALSE POSITIVE!! THE MORNING URINE HAS MORE HCG-PREGNANCY HARMONE...SO YOU ARE PREGNANT...YOU NEED TO CONFIRM WTH A BLOOD TEST...
GOOD LUCK!

• alice
  • alice's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #4 by alice
alice created the topic: um am i or am i not, very confused!!!!! help
pls help me im so confused.
ive taken 3 pragnancy tests and one has come up positive the other 2 negative. the positive 1 i took earlier in the morning the other 2 later in the day. i dont have morning sickness, but my boobs are huge and very tender, i keep getting heartburn, but im also having period like pains.
my mum is a midwife n she has told me before that you cannot get a false positive on a test, i dont wanna ask her cuz i dont wanna worry her this early on. also my periods are quite irregular so i dont know when they r due, so timing the test is very hard.
pls help

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl