Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

mind games

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Opanayiko
Opanayiko replied the topic: Re:mind games
It could definitely be psychosomatic, especially if you're no stranger to missed periods. You've heard of womens menstrual periods coming at the same time when they're around each other often, perhaps it's something similar!

Have you discussed with your doctor about your missed cycles? You definitely should to make sure every thing is okay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by chutney
chutney replied the topic: Re:mind games
it COULD be, like u say, in ur head. espescially if everyone around u is preg...but then again. the best thing to do is if ur next period doesn't come, or before if signs become more obvious, take another test. or go dr's now if u would rather now for def sooner rather than later. xx

• too anxiuos
  • too anxiuos's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 weeks ago #3 by too anxiuos
too anxiuos created the topic: mind games
Okay here is one for you. I sometimes have irregular periods(but not lately)my last menstral was Oct. 8 i have not come on in Nov. im not vomitting but im nauseous, i have some cramping and a full feeling all the time, frequent urination tingling and tender nipples and i am extremely tired but i have taken 2 home pregnancy test and they were both negative. but everyone around me is pregnant (5 of my closest friends) could this all be in head?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl