Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

want to know if i am preggie

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by filledwithjoy1
filledwithjoy1 replied the topic: Re:want to know if i am preggie
It really sounds like you are ... i would get a test asap or make an appointment to go to your dc's and have them check ... take care
luv Erica xxx:P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nabaweesi Jane
  • Nabaweesi Jane's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #2 by Nabaweesi Jane
Nabaweesi Jane replied the topic: Re:want to know if i am preggie
I see a slippery mucus when bathing. I feel a hard stuff when bathing. I have nausea and vomit. I sometimes feel headache. I am somehow weak, not as usual. My menstrual date is supposed to be on the 30th of November, 2006. Could I be pregnant? Help me because I have tried for 2 years now in vain. Could I have got it this time.

Thank you.

Jane

More
10 years 11 months ago #3 by chutney
chutney replied the topic: Re:want to know if i am preggie
sounds it to me...u gotta get a test tho. xx

• jess
  • jess's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #4 by jess
jess replied the topic: Re:want to know if i am preggie
I think that you need to take a test asap. I had all the same symptons you are having and took a test and it was positive and now I am about 9 weeks pregnant.

• toks
  • toks's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #5 by toks
toks created the topic: want to know if i am preggie
hi i want to know if i am preggie for d first time i miss my period i am about 4days late with headache d first due date i saw blood spot which is unusual then later till now nothing i get irritated weak nausea and i find little white discharge on my pant then abdominal pain and the slight pain that comes when ur period is coming

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl