Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

really confused

More
11 years 6 days ago #1 by beckyluvzste
beckyluvzste replied the topic: Re:really confused
yea they told me i wouldn't have a period but its unusual 2 bleed if u have only been on it 4 a while. plus i dont eat much n my belly has only grown from the bottom to a bit over my belly button anywayz thanx 4 da advice, can i ask how far along are u? :P xxx becky xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #2 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:really confused
if your on the shot you won't have your period.....didn't theu tell u that?....and the shot makes you gain weight because it makes you crave food......so if you really thing your pregnant GO TO THE DOCTOR......

More
11 years 1 week ago #3 by glamour_queen100
glamour_queen100 replied the topic: Re:really confused

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by beckyluvzste
beckyluvzste replied the topic: Re:really confused
hiya thanx 4 dat. yea its kinda like a movement, really weird! xxbeckyxx

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #5 by glamour_queen100
glamour_queen100 replied the topic: Re:really confused

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #6 by beckyluvzste
beckyluvzste created the topic: really confused
hiya can any one help coz im really confused! im on injection but bled 3 month ago, ive been havin all the pregnancy symptoms but ant thrown up yet, my belly has grown n gone really hard, but i did a test n it came bk negative! please help! wat do you think????
xxxbeckyxxx

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl