Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

confused

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by mixie_rissa
mixie_rissa replied the topic: Re:confused
heyy i havent had my period either since sept soo ur not alone i to scared to take a test if u ever need anyone to take to holla

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by persianprincess
persianprincess replied the topic: Re:confused
I missed a period in July, and I wasnt pregnant till late August. You can miss a period if you are overstressed, and for many other reasons, if you have had 3 nomral periods after having sex, your chances of pregnancy are slim, so don't worry yourself.

• laura
  • laura's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 11 months ago #3 by laura
laura created the topic: confused
the last time i've been sexually active was in july. i recieved my period in july, august and september but i didn't recieve it in october and i'm still waiting to see if it will come this month. but i have no pregnancy symptons i'm perfectly normal so im confused.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl