Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

i'm14 i think i'm.(stepdad wants abortion

• jen
  • jen's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 8 hours ago #1 by jen
jen replied the topic: Re:i'm14 i think i'm.(stepdad wants abortion
if your step dad really loves you then he must exept your wishes and help you out b/c your pregant :blush: :dry: :dry: :( :side:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lisa
  • lisa's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 19 hours ago #2 by lisa
lisa replied the topic: Re:i'm14 i think i'm.(stepdad wants abortion
is all up to you but please dont have an abortion it will hurt you for the rest oif your life

• Chris&Ryan's mom
  • Chris&Ryan's mom's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 21 hours ago #3 by Chris&Ryan's mom
Chris&Ryan's mom replied the topic: Re:i'm14 i think i'm.(stepdad wants abortion
It is easy to be influenced by an older person, someone who thinks they know what's best for you. Your stepfather is really saying what is best for him, NOT for you. Maybe your stepfather really believes abortion is a quick fix to make the problem go away. You and only you are the one who will have to live with an abortion for the rest of your life.

• xLiL shelli BoOx
11 years 22 hours ago #4 by xLiL shelli BoOx
xLiL shelli BoOx replied the topic: Re:i'm14 i think i'm.(stepdad wants abortion
DO NOT LET YOUR STEP FATHER TELL U WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR BABY . TALK TO YOUR REAL PARENTS ABOUT IT & WORK IT OUT WITH THEM !:dry:

More
11 years 1 day ago #5 by Opanayiko
Opanayiko replied the topic: Re:i'm14 i think i'm.(stepdad wants abortion
When it comes down to it darling, it is OUR decision! Definitely don't let your step-Father force you into something you may very well regret for the rest of your life. I believe a woman should have the right to choose themselves, personally, in my heart, I just wasn't able to take my baby out of the world. Even if you feel you may not be able to raise the child, there are other options, such as open adoption where the baby can grow up knowing you.

Perhaps if you decide not to, you could show your step-Father some of the abortion videos that have been listed numerous times here. I don't think he'd have much to argue about after that.

More
11 years 1 day ago #6 by filledwithjoy1
filledwithjoy1 replied the topic: Re:i'm14 i think i'm.(stepdad wants abortion
Well im against abortion alot so of course im going to say NO DON\"T DO IT!!!... first of all you said you think your pregnant so you might want to find out 1st..... if you are then talk it over w/ your biological parents!.... yes he's your stepdad but ya'll are not blood tell him how your going to handle it.... don't let him tell you how.... theres a living life inside of you..... you have the choice to save it ...... and if worst comes to worse you can still have the baby and put it up for adoption..... just think about what your doing 1st..... 1. find out 2. tell someone 3. talk it over 4. THINK ! 5. make your decision ...... i hope this make sense..... tell us how it goes and good luck ..... make the right chocie...... take care
xx Erica :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl