Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Tell me what you think

• jones26
  • jones26's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #1 by jones26
jones26 created the topic: Tell me what you think
:ermm: Ok, I have been having these symptoms going on like 3- 3 1/2 weeks. I have had sore breasts sometimes very sore. very sensitive nips, like a stretching feelings in my sides, ecspecially when I sleep, light headaches, slightly lightheaded, sometimes dizzy, but not bad, i have had 2 c-sections and where they cut me on the inside seems like it has moved up some, some back pain, veins are more apparent in breasts, little bumps on my nips and if they are squezzed lightly(nips) a milky and clear substance comes out, weird feeling in my stomach, and for the last 2 days I have thought that I was fixing to start but when i check, nothing, my panties are just wet. I was suppose to start anywhere from the 23-27 of April. Any thoughts???? I have taken 4 tests all before I was late, all come up neg. Think I tested too early?? Haven't taken anymore, wanted to wait a little longer. Hate the disappointment of thinking I am and then not being. It is devestating. Thanks for the info.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl