Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Took preg. test, CONFUSED.

• Melinda
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Melinda
Melinda replied the topic: Re:Took preg. test, CONFUSED.
I have been pregnant twice. Once with twins and another time right after with one baby... stupid I know. I was with the same guy but now we dont talk. Anyway I had those kinds of pains for both pregnancies and when i talked to my doctor (He has been practicing for 35 years) He told me it was perfectly normal to have these pains. They can also occur in your inner thighs which totally sucks when you are walking but its not a bad thing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:Took preg. test, CONFUSED.
YES, A LOT OF WOMEN GET SHARP PAiNS & SOMETiMES THEY FEEL BABY MOVEMENTS TOO...i SUGGEST YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR THEY CAN TELL YOU AS EARLY AS 2 WEEKS

i HOPE EVEYTHiNG WORKS OUT WELL FOR YOU!;)

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #3 by ash_larrell
ash_larrell replied the topic: Re:Took preg. test, CONFUSED.
how far along do you think you are?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #4 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Took preg. test, CONFUSED.
It sounds normal for me. I would take the next step and go to the doctors

• tina
11 years 3 weeks ago #5 by tina
tina replied the topic: Re:Took preg. test, CONFUSED.
Usually most all of the pregnancy test are right. If you think it may not be then try another one. If it's positive too, well then there's the answer. As far as the pain: yes we all get some kinda pain, it's just the beginning, honey. I am 20 weeks pregnant and I have a defferent pain all the time. It will soon become round ligament pain. But anyways go get another test and let me know.
tina

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #6 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Took preg. test, CONFUSED.
some woman get pains like that when the embryo is implanting(that is if it just happened)....if you are not sure if the equate test was right i'd wait a few days and do another different brand test......

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl