Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am I pregnant ???

More
10 years 11 months ago #1 by talisaxo
talisaxo replied the topic: Re:Am I pregnant ???
Most likely yes! It sounds very possible. If your next period doesn't come either go buy a home pregnancy test or call your doctor and get a appointment and get the test done with him/her. Good luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #2 by Jessiemonster
Jessiemonster replied the topic: Re:Am I pregnant ???
you need to go to a doctor.. your symptons sound like pregnacy.. and tests can be rong...
i had negative tests before i found out i was pregnant... and im now 17 weeks!

also.. if ur not pregnant.. there could be other reasons why u have these symptons and a doctor may need to be invovled...
u need to see one anyway...
if ur under 16 the doctor should be confidential...
id take another home test and see a doctor... the tests ARE rong sumtimes! trust me!

good luck... keep me updated
xxx

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by Mookie
Mookie created the topic: Am I pregnant ???
In October me n my boyfriend had unprotected sex . 2 weeks later the bottom of my stomach started feeling very tight and I was feeling :sick: but never threw up and my breast started swelling and I started having lower back pains .Now it's been 4 weeks later and I have an irregular period so I'm not sure when it is suppose to come on . I've taken 2 pregnancy test an they both came out negative but now I'm throwing up , my stomach is getting bigger, breast have gotten bigger, dizzy, headaches, and my face is breaking out like crazy , and still no period. Does this mean I'm pregnant or what ????

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl