Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnant?

• xLiL shelli BoOx
11 years 4 weeks ago #1 by xLiL shelli BoOx
xLiL shelli BoOx replied the topic: Re:pregnant?
theres a chance that you could be pregnant . but if your period doesnt come on within this month then you should take a test RIGHT AWAY ! G0OD LUCK HUN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Maketa
11 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Maketa
Maketa replied the topic: Re:pregnant?
Since you jsut got off the pill, there should be spotting. And more than likely, you will have to wait a few weeks to take a HPT. OR better, just go to the doc. Good Luck!!

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by Angie22
Angie22 replied the topic: Re:pregnant?
Hey, since you are not sure when your period is supposed to come i would wait a week or two and try taking the pregnancy test again. Like you, i too was unsure of when i was supposed to get my period, but i just felt pregnant and i hesitated to get a test done but finally i could no longer deny what i already felt/knew was true. So good luck to ya

More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by kristen2006_il
kristen2006_il replied the topic: Re:pregnant?
A negative test doesn't mean that you aren't pregnant. When you go off the pill it can cause spotting. So what I would do is give it a week and take another test if it is negative too go see your doctor he can tell you for sure in just a few minutes if you are or not.
Keep me posted
Kristen

• kayle
  • kayle's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #5 by kayle
kayle created the topic: pregnant?
last month i came off the pill and a fw days later had slight spotting which i assumed my period as it has never been heavy. now i have tender breasts and am very tired, i have taken a HPG test but as i dont know when my period is due as its usualy all over the place. the test was negative but could i still be pregnant? it has not been a month since my last 'period'?
please help
kayleigh

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl