Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

heavy cramps for 5 days

More
11 years 1 week ago #1 by crazy17
crazy17 replied the topic: Re:heavy cramps for 5 days
it is normal to have cramps during you pregnancy. but if you dont get you period buy a pregnancy test.
good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #2 by kristen2006_il
kristen2006_il replied the topic: Re:heavy cramps for 5 days
OK so here it is you might be but it is really tooooo early to find out. I knew I was pregnant days after it happened but the pregnancy wasn't confirmed till weeks later. Give it a few weeks and take a test. Like if you have a 28 day cycle give it until Dec 4 and take a test in the mean time take it easy and just sit tight.

More
11 years 1 week ago #3 by baby#2?
baby#2? created the topic: heavy cramps for 5 days
i have been having very heavy cramps for 5 days my period is not due till the 16th am i pregnant, my ovulation was around the 2nd

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl