Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

im pregnant and i dont no wat 2do?

More
10 years 9 months ago #1 by Lauren5535
Lauren5535 replied the topic: Re:im pregnant and i dont no wat 2do?
Hey Hun,

Although I am 21, I am experiencing a somewhat similar situation. My boyfriend is in his 3rd year of university and I am in my second. As of right now, I am 20 weeks along. Neither one of us has a job. However, we have the full emotional support of our parents. I just want you to know, that an education is sooooooo important. If either one of you gets some sort of diploma or degree it will enable you to implement yourself into the workforce. Further allowing you to provide a better life for your baby. There is so much support out there for the three of you. It's going to be hard work at first, but with dedication and perseverance, you can do it...I promise you at some point everything will get better. Is there any chance that you two would be moving closer to your parents? Anyways I hope all is well and good luck with everything! If you ever need to talk, don't hesitate to message me.

~ Lauren :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #2 by guera
guera replied the topic: Re:im pregnant and i dont no wat 2do?
this story is so inspiring that it lifted my spirits.

More
10 years 9 months ago #3 by kbaby_2007
kbaby_2007 replied the topic: Re:im pregnant and i dont no wat 2do?
That story was sad!!! my mom was in an abuseive realationship too!:(

More
10 years 9 months ago #4 by Greeneyes1234
Greeneyes1234 replied the topic: Re:im pregnant and i dont no wat 2do?
I Realy like your story I was thinking at first I can not handle baby number 2 but your story made me cry .And now I Know that I can two make it that was truely touching and helpful .Turely an inspiration may god bless you I KEEPING MY BABY NOW .Thank you for your story I hope that this will help out others as it helped me .God Bless I keep you in my prays .My 2nd cHild due date is Sept 18 .THANKS

More
10 years 11 months ago #5 by barmy
barmy replied the topic: Re:im pregnant and i dont no wat 2do?
Girl reading ure story sent shivers dwn ma spine it wos so insperational. Im currently pregnant am 7wks and its been a hard desion but youre story helped me emensley. The farther of my baby told me i had to get rid of it but i held strong because of you and thank god i did because he then showed his true colours an they wernt very pretty. Youre story has showen me that you need a man to make a baby but you dont need a man to rase a child. Keep doin what youre doing an be happy god bless xx:P

More
11 years 2 days ago #6 by angel_gal84
angel_gal84 replied the topic: Re:im pregnant and i dont no wat 2do?
wow what a story

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl