Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Is it true?

More
11 years 3 days ago #1 by kristen2006_il
kristen2006_il replied the topic: Re:Is it true?
Yes it is true.
My breasts hurt so bad by the time I was a week along that I was sure I was pregnant even though the test didn't confirm it until after my missed period that I was. So cheer up you might just be having a baby Oh yeah if you go to the doc they can do a blood test and tell you 100% if you are or not
as soon as the day after conseption.

Kris

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 days ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Is it true?
My first symptom was tiredness.

• Katy
  • Katy's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 days ago #3 by Katy
Katy replied the topic: Re:Is it true?
Thanks!

I was wondering about all that. My breasts are tender (and bigger :blink: ), I'm so tired all the time, my mood swings are horrible, so is the nausea, I have to use the restroom more than I ever had, and I'm craving things SO strongly. (Right now it's cheese. :laugh: )

Still have a little bit to wait until I can take the test, though. I'm getting married around the time I can take the test and have it be accurate, so maybe I'll have an interesting wedding present for my man. Hehe.

Thanks again.

• gina lynn
  • gina lynn's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 days ago #4 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:Is it true?
yes it is true. you might start feeling morning sickness, exhastion, tender breasts, and more as early as a week after conception.

gina lynn

• steph
  • steph's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 5 days ago #5 by steph
steph replied the topic: Re:Is it true?
yes i think its true. look out for things such as nausea, dizzyness and breast tenderness.

i think i may be pregnant too, just got what im sure is a positive test, as im late, have tenderness, dizzyness, more frequent urination, my appitite has increased, and im according to fiance- quite grumpy lol. ive also been tidying and cleaning more lately, but that may be unrelated.

good luck for when you take the test

• Katy
  • Katy's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 6 days ago #6 by Katy
Katy created the topic: Is it true?
I've seen it on a couple different sites and am just wondering if it is true that you can start having symptoms up to around a week after conception.

Is it true? I'm just curious because I have all the symptoms, but I have to wait a little while longer before I can take the test. I'd also like to know because if it is true, there are little things I'd like to be doing just in case.

Thanks. :)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl