Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I'm Not Sure?!?!?!?!?!?

• sarahf
12 years 4 months ago #1 by sarahf
sarahf replied the topic: Re:I'm Not Sure?!?!?!?!?!?
hi,

implation is shorter then a real period so the is a high chance that you could be pregnant i wish you are the best i am epexting triplets in 2 days bye .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bia
  • Bia's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Bia
Bia replied the topic: Re:I'm Not Sure?!?!?!?!?!?
Dear cathy J,

You have a legitimate reason to think you're pregnant. Even though he didn't nut in you, there's still pre-cum, and that contains millions of sperm cells. Whats implantation?

More
12 years 4 months ago #3 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:I'm Not Sure?!?!?!?!?!?
when i was pregnant i bleed from implantation the week before i was supposed to get my period. It's not like your period at all. It's very light. Only a couple drops of blood. It doesn't last for more than an hour or so. You probably did get your period.
Just to let know that even though your boyfriend doesn't cum in you, you can still get pregnant. During sex men secrete precum. that clear liquid. It contains small amounts of sprem. And you only need one sprem to get pregnant!

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

• PrittyBritty
  • PrittyBritty's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #4 by PrittyBritty
PrittyBritty replied the topic: Re:I'm Not Sure?!?!?!?!?!?
Implantation bleeding is very light...pink/brown for a couple days or even longer than a week (that happened to me). It's not like a regular period which is a lot of bright red for a couple days. All women are different though. I'm sure you know what your regular period is like. If your bf didn't cum, there is a low chance you could be pregnant. Since you got some bleeding either a period or implantation, the best thing to do is take a test since this is the right time to do it.

• barbara
  • barbara's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #5 by barbara
barbara replied the topic: Re:I'm Not Sure?!?!?!?!?!?
i'm basically the same as Cathy J. i had sex yesterday the 27 though.. i don't know when to take a pregnacy test.. or even should i ? i mean i start my period \"hopefully\" in 2 weeks.. my bf didn't cum in me either.. but i've beeen REALLY worried.. someone PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING?! :S :(

• Cathy J.
  • Cathy J.'s Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #6 by Cathy J.
Cathy J. created the topic: I'm Not Sure?!?!?!?!?!?
Okay Me and my Bf had sex on april 2nd though he didn't cum in me i've been worried since then i'm pregnant. I've been real parinoid ALL MONTH that I might be pregnant. I havent had any real bad symptoms At ALL but i started my period on april 28. My last period started on march 29. The thing i'm worried about is that its a menstrual period or IMPLANTATION!!! I'm so confused how can i tell the difference? Is implantaion shorter than a real period or too light, too heavy or vice versa?!?!? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!! THANKS!! (should i worry that i'm pregnant?)

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl