Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

IM confused please reply.

More
11 years 1 week ago #1 by jjs mom
jjs mom replied the topic: Re:IM confused please reply.
i really wouldn't worry about it to much. okay so did you bleed after you took the pill maybe like 1 or 2 days after cause then that wouldn't have really been your period right? so you weren't really late. i took the morning after pill a couple of times and yes it throws your cycle off after the first 2 periods you should be ok and notice if your cycle is back on track. hope i helped alittle

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sarah
  • sarah's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 week ago #2 by sarah
sarah created the topic: IM confused please reply.
i had sex with my boyfriend and wasnt sure if the condom spilt and i wasnt on the pill so i decided 2 take the morning after pill which i didnt get til 51 hours after anyway my period came early afterwards but was normal. then when coming up to my next period it was a bit late but i wasnt sure if this was 2 do with the morning after pill as that can alter your menstral cycle, i also took a pregancy test but came back negative . far as i know i dont have any of the pregant symoptoms. please reply xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl