Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

can u get pregnant from missing pills??

More
12 years 4 months ago #1 by ShatteredDreamer
ShatteredDreamer replied the topic: Re:can u get pregnant from missing pills??
I dont know alot about pregnancy so i cant tell you if you are or not only a test will tell you for sure.but i do know that if you miss a pill your chances of pregnancy are risky thats why most docters tell you after missing a few pills and start taking them agien try not to have sex or use condoms for atleast 7 days after you start taking them agien.I might be wrong so dont qoute me on that.well take care and best of luck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #2 by Jonluver
Jonluver replied the topic: Re:can u get pregnant from missing pills??
Usually if you miss two pills and you contniue to take them after you missed them you should be fine. If you miss 3 or more then you should start to worry. Birth control pills are horomones. When you interupt your horomones like that (by forgetting to take them for a couple days) it is normal to have mood swings. You can always call and ask your doctor if you have any questions like that. they can explain it alot better than i can.

...[IMG] [IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]

• r0xygurl20
  • r0xygurl20's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #3 by r0xygurl20
r0xygurl20 created the topic: can u get pregnant from missing pills??
Ive been on the pill for about a year and about a week and a half ago i went out of town and forgot my pills i was on my last week i only missed two of them. but i was with my fiance and we had unprotected sex and have been since then. ive been feel pains in my lower stomatch and feel sick and ive been crying alot for no reason or feeling sad. i just wanted to know if i can be pregnant. i usually start to spot when i havent taken my pill for 2 days but i havent spotted yet. please help!! :blush:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl