Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

I think I am pregnant..

• gina lynn
11 years 1 week ago #1 by gina lynn
gina lynn replied the topic: Re:I think I am pregnant..
you can try a htp again if you want, but the only fool proof way to know for sure if your pregnant is to go to the ob gyn and they'll give you a test to know for sure. good luck.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #2 by angroc1987
angroc1987 replied the topic: Re:I think I am pregnant..
I would say, wait a few more days and take another preg. test. You could be pregnant... no birth control is 100% effective. You also may just be stressed out about it. But if you missed some pills and were vomiting, it is very possible that you could have become pregnant. I wish you the best of luck!!<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/11/09 16:05

More
11 years 1 week ago #3 by bonnie1
bonnie1 created the topic: I think I am pregnant..
Well the last 3 months have really been crazy for me. I met this guy and we really hit it off.. In the month of October we had sex every weekend probably 3x times each weekend and each time without a condom and he came inside me too. I have been on OTC Lo and have been on it since last November, but never had sex without condoms. Today I was suppose to start my period and my period is very accurate, I start it always on Tuesday at the same exact time every month. So I always know what time I am going to start. Well I didn't... I keep thinking to myself well maybe it was because how worried I have been and I took a first response pregnancy test after school and it was negative, but that doesn't seem very reliable after reading posts about the tests on this site. I am going to be 16 in 2 weeks and I really am scared, I have not told my now Ex boyfriend about it yet because he worries a lot and already seems to have many other issues.I was irresponsible about taking my birth control this month, I took 2 pain pills, which I am not sure have an affect and I was drinking on the weekends too. I even threw up and I am guessing probably threw up the pill with it because it was within about 2 hours of taking the pill. I also missed it by about 5 hours 2 or 3x. Could I be pregnant...? I have had symtoms of being very sleepy too which is really not normal for me because I am the type of person that sleeps only when I am sick. I have also had headaches almost everyday and thats not normal either. On top of this I am worried because I really think I maybe... Please reply SOON .. thanks :S

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl