Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

is my gf pregnant

• xxx_love_hurts_xx
10 years 11 months ago #1 by xxx_love_hurts_xx
xxx_love_hurts_xx replied the topic: Re:is my gf pregnant
Most likly she is preg...there have been rare cases tho...how old are you all?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• xLiL shelli BoOx
10 years 11 months ago #2 by xLiL shelli BoOx
xLiL shelli BoOx replied the topic: Re:is my gf pregnant
MOST LIKELY SHE IS PREGNANT OR YALL READ THE TEST WRONG . ITS ONE OR THE OTHER. GO TO A DOCTOR THAT'S THE BEST WAY ..

GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU

More
11 years 1 week ago #3 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:is my gf pregnant
Eh.. It depends on which test you got. if it was a cheap test from the dollar tree then maybe but most tests are accurate. Hey, she got her period on my bday :-p lol anyway, the tests are unlikely but theyre there. maybe she peed too much or too little. I am 30 weeks prego now but last year i had a scare and i had a false positive b/c i didnt pee enough. Id get another test or just go to the doctors or the free clinic and get one

More
11 years 1 week ago #4 by steph_mason
steph_mason replied the topic: Re:is my gf pregnant
i would suggest you take another test two is better than one because then if it comes back possitive you no, but if it comes back negative i would tell your gf to go to her doctors, to be on the safe side.

More
11 years 1 week ago #5 by jjs mom
jjs mom replied the topic: Re:is my gf pregnant
well if you guy's had sex for the FIRST time oct.31 there is no way a pregnancy test will show positive. i suggest you take it again and if it sills shows up postive...well i suggest you talk to you girlfriend, there is no way pregnancy horomones will show up in 7 days. good luck

More
11 years 1 week ago #6 by chutney
chutney replied the topic: Re:is my gf pregnant
if the test was positive then that means ur gf has pregnancy hormones in her urine, which indicates she is pregnant, they would not be there if she wasnt. if the test was old/damaged/etc when u got it is the only explaination to if it is false. but if a reliable, new test it means she is pregnant.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl