Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Is it a Symptom?

More
11 years 2 days ago #1 by holy_foxtrot
holy_foxtrot replied the topic: Re:Is it a Symptom?
i would try another test asap.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 days ago #2 by persianprincess
persianprincess replied the topic: Re:Is it a Symptom?
Try not to be disappointed or discourage. It would normally take a healthy couple about 12 months of tryin in order to get pregnant. Symptoms of pregnacy and your period are almost exactly alike for teh first couple of weeks, Nausea doesn't start usually until you are 6 weeks along. Blood tests are more accurate, and you can be positive as to whether you are or aren't pregnant. Pregnancy test are not so fast at detecting but most of them work right after you miss your period. Good luck to you and keep tryin, good things happen to those who wait :)

More
11 years 6 days ago #3 by kristen2006_il
kristen2006_il replied the topic: Re:Is it a Symptom?
Give it a week and take another test. I found out 4 days after my missed period that I was pregnant but I had known for weeks that I was

Kris

• leslie
  • leslie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 week ago #4 by leslie
leslie replied the topic: Re:Is it a Symptom?
i have missed my cycle on 10/17/06 and i hae no signs of preg i have taken several preg test and they are all neg... but my stomach is a little tender is that a sign and i have a lot of heart burn but that could be acid reflux i don't no i just wanted to know everybody has different sign everybody is different just wanted to ask this question anything will be helpful

More
11 years 1 week ago #5 by lilmomma_8803
lilmomma_8803 replied the topic: Re:Is it a Symptom?
welll it's a possibility that you may be pregnant, i went through similar symptoms. waite about a week anda half and take another pregnancy test. the first two test dont always work. I hope things turn out good for you !!!!!!!!1

More
11 years 1 week ago #6 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Is it a Symptom?
I know its hard but i would wait a few weeks to test again.t still could be too early to detect anything. Maybe go the the doctors to see about fertility medication? Good luck to you

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl