Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Pains could i be pregnant??

More
11 years 1 week ago #1 by CuteSweet325
CuteSweet325 replied the topic: Re:Pains could i be pregnant??
well it could be anything i know with my first pregnancy it would hurt like that and i had to stop having sex because it got so bad i started bleedin like periods. to make sure you might want to go get checked out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by kez_mummy_2_skye
kez_mummy_2_skye replied the topic: Re:Pains could i be pregnant??
i used to have that sort of same problem.Tell him not to go in too deep if he is hurting you.

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #3 by alexandmarcus
alexandmarcus replied the topic: Re:Pains could i be pregnant??
hey girl,

i have these same things when i have sex with my boyfriend. i dont know why but its not because you are pregnant. is it your first time?? or how old are you because it might jsut be something to do with your body.

email me if you have any questions. alexandmarcus@yahoo.com

• Mary
  • Mary's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 weeks ago #4 by Mary
Mary created the topic: Pains could i be pregnant??
I was just wonderin recently me an my fella have been having sex but the last 2 times it has been sore Last night we done it again but as long as he wasnt goin full in deep it was grand i had no pains I was just wonderin does anyone know wat it could be?Cause it feels like he is hitting a wal in side an after i have pains across my stocmach an lower back i can barrely move with them

Or could i be pregnant????<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/11/03 19:21

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl