Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

school

• Lissa 02
  • Lissa 02's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #1 by Lissa 02
Lissa 02 replied the topic: Re:school
Try calling some of these numbers:
Birthright : 1-800-550-4900 (24 Hour)
Free pregnancy testing
Completely confidential help
Non-judgmental and caring advice
Friendship and emotional support
Legal, medical, and educational referrals
Prenatal information
Maternity and baby clothes
Housing referrals
Social agency referrals
Information on other community services
Adoption information

The National Crisis Pregnancy Helpline 1-800-521-5530 (24 Hour)
The Nurturing Network: 1-800-TNN-4MOM (M-F, 9-5)

Birthright can help refer you to local help groups. Most citys have a group or organization that will help you out with prenatal care, and/or filling out forms to receive aid, or they may give out aid themseleves. Birthright also has a website http://birthright.reachlocal.net/htmpages/index.htm .<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/10/31 14:59

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gina
  • gina's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #2 by gina
gina replied the topic: Re:school
im due in 18 days, and i just finally got accepted for medicaid. you need to go to your state website to get an 800 number to call and they'll send you the application and give you all the info you need. what state do you live in because i can help more if you live in NJ. let me know. good luck to you.

• Ashley
  • Ashley's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #3 by Ashley
Ashley created the topic: school
:( my last period was the 3rd week in june. On october2nd, i found out i was pregnant and i tried to get on wic and medicaid. but i try to find sites that i can do online to help me out with it but i cant. i need help so i dont have to wait no longer for it. i tried to file for it but i cant find the right web site and i am about 4 months it is taking too long to find and do and i want to get everything i need right now. i want to kno how do i go by doing the right thing before i deliver?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl