Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

help me please

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:help me please
I hate to say it, but youre probably gonna have to wait a week and see. Or you could get a pee test but im sure you already know that. the only way to be 100% sure is to go to the OBGYN and get bloodwork. Sometimes your hormone level is high enough to be pregnant but not high enough for a pee test to read. thats what my OB told me. I wish you luck on concieving. That must be terrible to not be able to conceive. Mine was unexpected. I'm only 17.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:help me please
Have you ttc with your doctor knowing & them giving you suggestions at what you should do. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Ive had one...I dont have any children tho...I hope everything works out for you

• acas
11 years 1 month ago #3 by acas
acas replied the topic: Re:help me please
Michelle,

I've just read a bit about Vitamin E and C being really important to avoid miscarriage. Might help...

http://www.doctoryourself.com/pregnancy_lactation.html

Allthebest<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/10/26 22:36

• michelle
  • michelle's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #4 by michelle
michelle created the topic: help me please
hello im new to this site and i need some help me and my husband have been ttc for three years and we have suffered 7 misscarriages in that time but latey im not feelin so good im so tierd,grumpy,cramps,the overwelming feeling to be sick and exteamly violent headaches also really dizy and faint and i had my blood preasure taken yesterday and it was very low but this moring i had some brown discarge and i dont know if ive come one or its cos im preg my period is not due till next week as i have a 35 day cycle so im all confused i feel different i just need some advice and help to know wat to do.

love and light
michelle x:(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl