Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Anxious

• Maketa
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Maketa
Maketa replied the topic: Re:Anxious
Sounds like pregnancy to me. But take the test just to be sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Anxious
don't get too anxious...........these couls also be signs of you period.....all girls are diff when it comes to pregnancy signs....all that happened with me was my breasts got sore.......and i kinda had to pee more.....now i'm around 8 1/2 wks to 12 wks and i pee so friggin much....

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #3 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:Anxious
you sound pretty pregnant to me honey ;)

best wishes,
Tiffany

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #4 by glitter_baby1105
glitter_baby1105 replied the topic: Re:Anxious
i think its a bit early to be jumping to conclusions. you have one or two symptoms but this could be anything. wait a week or two and see how things go. i was in the exact same possition as you and i got all exited but came on. just take things easy
gemx:)

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #5 by xmariax
xmariax created the topic: Anxious
My last period was on Sept. 30th to Oct. 5th. Took Clomid on CD 5-9. They say that you will ovulate from 5-9 days after the last pill. Well I ovulated on Oct. 15. I'm now on 10 days DPO \"Days Past Ovulation\" I will take a HPT on Oct 29th, to see what happens but I'm really anxious to find out. I've been having sore breasts, lower back pain, i feel stuff in my abdomen, i go to the bathroom more than before, and i have pain in my abdomen. Can anyone help or give me info. Thank You.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl