Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

help me someone

• Maketa
11 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Maketa
Maketa replied the topic: Re:help me someone
Yeah I think that you are pregnant. COngrats if you find out that you are.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• gina
11 years 3 weeks ago #2 by gina
gina replied the topic: Re:help me someone
you should take a test. you might be pregnant. but you should definately stop using the patch right away until you find out for sure, just in case you are pregnant because it can cause problems if you use it during pregnancy.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #3 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:help me someone
It could be because all of those birth controls arent 100% the only thing that is 100% is not having sex @ all LOL...but ummm yea tyou sound pretty pregnant to me :)

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #4 by crazy17
crazy17 created the topic: help me someone
im on the patch but i've been dizzy and nausea my breast are sore and the nipple area of my breast are much darker than usuall and i can see my veins in my breast very clear. my period id due in a few days andi'n ot under any stress. i've been very happy. could it be early signs of pregnancy

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl