Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am i pregnant

More
10 years 2 months ago #1 by nlowe
nlowe replied the topic: Re:am i pregnant
hello, i am having the same symptoms and all 3 of my tests came out negetive, please tell me the results when u get them.thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #2 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:am i pregnant
go to the doc and get a blood test.....those are 100% accurate....then tell the doc that you are scared about what your ex might do if you are preg....if you do that your doc has to file a report because it is the law for him/her......either way don't let your ex make you abort or ne thing you don't want to do......
*best of luck*

More
10 years 10 months ago #3 by bellanena9899
bellanena9899 replied the topic: Re:am i pregnant
If you can, go to your dr. and let him/her know what is going on. Being really stressed about a missed period can cause you to actually miss it. How long was your last period?? Hang in there!

More
10 years 10 months ago #4 by sexy_latingal
sexy_latingal created the topic: am i pregnant
hey everyone i need your help...
my period is about 10 days late i didnt have unprotected sex but i dont get it why am i late an i read the symptoms and i seem to have a few of them an withe stuff is caming out of my breast... i broke up with ma ex bcause i didnt feel the same things he felt an dats was before my period was late i told him an he threatened as he wants me to have a abortion but am not sure, i have done two test an they both came out negative please help me as i dont know am scared at the things he might do to me and my baby if i am preggies?? ;(

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl