Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

can't feel him move!!

More
11 years 1 week ago #1 by FrancesBeanMommy
FrancesBeanMommy replied the topic: Re:can't feel him move!!
Well guess what ladies? I'm 21 weeks now and I'm feeling my baby boy move quite frequently now! You all were right, it was nothing to worry about. It's just neat feeling him move now, and it makes me laugh when he kicks lol. Thanks for all the input and good luck to you all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #2 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:can't feel him move!!
I'd give it a few more weeks, then talk to your doctor. Or your next appt.

Nicki

:)

• bb
11 years 1 week ago #3 by bb
bb replied the topic: Re:can't feel him move!!
Hi
Not to worry, I am pregnant with my second and am also 19 weeks. The position of the placenta and uterus can also affect feeling movement. If the placenta is in front of your belly, you may not feel much until baby is bigger and kicks at your sides :) As long as the heartbeat is heard, there should not be much to worry about (although we all do!!!). Also, if its your first, have tight abs, or are overweight, it might take a little longer to feel your little bundle of joy :)

• gina
11 years 3 weeks ago #4 by gina
gina replied the topic: Re:can't feel him move!!
dont worry, i didnt feel him move until i was 21 weeks. by the way my baby's due in 18 days!!!

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #5 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:can't feel him move!!
I felt mine starting at 22 weeks. Everyones different. I think mines just lazy though. Lol he only moves when I'm trying to sleep.

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #6 by menendr2
menendr2 replied the topic: Re:can't feel him move!!
Let me tell you one thing: first you will notice sporadic kicks( i started feeling it at nearly 4 months), like tapping, and then...IT MOVES SOOOO MUCH, you will be thinking: o dear...it never stops hehehehe.One thing they do for sure is moving and then waking you up in the middle of the night LOL.:laugh:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl