Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Please help

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #1 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Please help
I would go to the doctors. If you're not pregnant- then I'd talk to your doctor about different thing that are going on.

Good luck and best wishes!

Nicki''

:dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Honey
  • Honey's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Honey
Honey replied the topic: Re:Please help
Well, me again. I've just had my second period since these symptoms began but it was shorter than usual, bleeding for only three days where I've never bled for less than five before. I feel like I've slightly pulled a muscle in that area, and I keep getting fluttering feelings under my stomach, It's swelling slightly as well, But the nausea has stopped and while my breasts feel fuller, they're not particually sore. What on earth is going on here!!!!:(

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #3 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:Please help
id just get a prego test and find out. It may be b/c of your period or you could possibly be pregnant.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #4 by tyffanie_88
tyffanie_88 replied the topic: Re:Please help
Sweetie it sounds like you're pregnant!!! You can have your period & still be pregnant. A lot of woman have their period throughout their whole pregnancy. You should either take a pregnancy test or go to the doctor. You should really check that out especially if you're gonna keep your baby if you are pregnant. You must take care of yourself mami. Everything will be okay. Just make sure you get that checked out!!! I hope everything works out for you!!! :)

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #5 by xmariax
xmariax replied the topic: Re:Please help
mommytoele wrote:

Well, some of the signs that you mentioned, and things that are going on with you. It seems to me that you MAY be pregnant. I would take a/n home pregnancy test... Let us know how all turns out. Be sure to go to the doctor's asap if you ARE pregnant!

Nicki

:evil: HELP. How long should I wait oto do a HPT if I ovulated on Oct 15. I've been having sore breasts, lower back pain, been using the bathroom more than usual, and been feeling stuff in my belly, can you give me some advice. Thank You.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #6 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:Please help
Well, some of the signs that you mentioned, and things that are going on with you. It seems to me that you MAY be pregnant. I would take a/n home pregnancy test... Let us know how all turns out. Be sure to go to the doctor's asap if you ARE pregnant!

Nicki

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl