Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Questionon preg. w/pills

• monica
  • monica's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #1 by monica
monica replied the topic: Re:Questionon preg. w/pills
ChantiStar I would just like to tell you that this is not just for people with bigger issuesit is for all issues and my problem is not that I just forgot to takemy pills it is that my mother in law was taken to the hospitalfroma heartattach, not that that is your business, But I was in a little of a hurry to drive four hours to go be with her and didn't take anything with me but my kids. And I am not an anti life person. I have pre cancer cells in mt uterous so it is not safe for me to have children right nowandI can't get a tubble because I am alleric to anstesia. and beleave me if it were not for my medical problem I would have another child. And that is why I want to find out if anyone else has been through what I have been through cause I just don't know. And by the way I have four beautiful children and I also havehad other pregnancies that I could not carry so don't tell me about my precious pills because these are what is keeping me from something more serious. I am glad for them. I just wish some of the young girls in here who are having sex would invest in some.

But thanks for your insight, very amusing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pam
  • pam's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #2 by pam
pam replied the topic: Re:Questionon preg. w/pills
hi, it is me pam, again.

i never missed three or four, so i wouldn't know what to do.

anyways, i would either take a home pregnacy test or call the doctor for a test to be on the safe side. You want to make sure, even if you aren't planning this one.

i hope it is the outcome you would like.

keep me updated! :)

Pam B)

• monica
12 years 6 months ago #3 by monica
monica replied the topic: Re:Questionon preg. w/pills
Me again sorry not quite clear on what happened,

I messed up by forgetting my pills on a weekend getaway. It was more than just 2 pills it was three or four. But I amkind of afraid to take the test if you know what I mean. My husband and I desided not to have any more kids. Am just not to sure what I should do.

• pam
  • pam's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 6 months ago #4 by pam
pam replied the topic: Re:Questionon preg. w/pills
Hi-

I have been on BC pills since i was fifteen years old because of health problems, and i ALWAYS mess up my pills (NOT a good thing on my part). anyhow, i was just wondering how you messed it up? i just forget to take it one day, so my doctor says just to take two that day (in which case i take one in the morning, one at night-my normal time). But, my sister (she has also been on it Forever b/c of health) when she misses, her doctor says take two at your normal time. I don't know if this helps you because i don't know how you messed them up. Just let us know what you did, i have asked my doc probably everything that possibly could go wrong.

ALSO, i suggest taking a pregnancy test or stop taking them so if you are pregnant so you don't hurt the baby and find a doctor.

Hope i helped,

Pam

• monica
12 years 6 months ago #5 by monica
monica created the topic: Questionon preg. w/pills
I have a question I am on ortho Lo. And I messed up my pills one month second week I think it was. n-e ways the doctor told me just to start a new pack. So I did but at the time for my period I was 5 days late and what I thought to be my period was only spotting for 2 days. I continued my pills like told but now I am on my next pack and I have all the signs of pregnancy I am just not sure if I could be. And right nowI don't havea doctor to go to because we just moved. What do you think?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl