Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

can pregnant happen ?

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #1 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:can pregnant happen ?
yeah you can get prego on your period. I think I did. I was either close to it or on it. I'd never have sex on my period again though (when i get my period again lol).<br><br>Post edited by: acas, at: 2006/10/19 15:09

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #2 by emilianyz
emilianyz replied the topic: Re:can pregnant happen ?
Yes , Im sure it can happen .That happens mostly to girls with irregular periods.

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #3 by my_promise_drake
my_promise_drake replied the topic: Re:can pregnant happen ?
You can, but it is less likely I believe. That though never means it won't happen. So wait a while then take a test if you are worried about it. This is a tough situtation.. Maybe take to your parnter and see what they say, and know their reactions this will help for future refs...
Cally
Hope this helps...
You world is filled of chances and changes you chose them everyday.. What will tomorrow be? What will it hold??

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #4 by tapiaal
tapiaal replied the topic: Re:can pregnant happen ?
Sometimes it could be happen. But is not usual. You can try a blood test one week later and see... But I don't think so...

More
11 years 4 weeks ago #5 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:can pregnant happen ?
Yes, you could be pregnant. The first step is to take a pregnancy test...

Nicki

• Asyikin
  • Asyikin's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #6 by Asyikin
Asyikin created the topic: can pregnant happen ?
:(

hi..im still early age.i was having my sex on my period time.i want to know can i be pregnant in period time evnt though it is not heavy flow.which it done on 4-5 dsyd on period dsy .help me plz..thanks

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl