Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Implantation bleeding

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by tapiaal
tapiaal replied the topic: Re:Implantation bleeding
Let me understand... Are you pregnant? Because, if you are, it is normal have some bleeding at the beggining of preagnancy. But you should go to a doctor and do a image test and a blood test (to see if your B-HCG levels are down...)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:Implantation bleeding
implantation bleeding shouldnt be that much. a lot of the times its not bright but it can be. you should take a test and get into a doctor if you are pregnant. although implantation bleeding is common, it may need to be monitored. if it is implantation, most doctors will tell you not to have sex or do anything that requires a lot of activity until the bleeding subsides. best of luck!

• Wendy
  • Wendy's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #3 by Wendy
Wendy created the topic: Implantation bleeding
Someone please help! Okay I am 10 DPO and yesterday I noticed some spotting, brown on toilet paper when I wiped. This monring I woke up and went to the bathroom, noticed red blood, some had even dripped intot he toilet. Could this be implantation bleeding? Yesterday everyone I takled to sdaid yes, but now I don't know what to think witht he red blood...could it be???:unsure:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl