Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

please help

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by sep1018
sep1018 replied the topic: Re:please help
went to the dr today.he done bloodwork on me and everything came back good. it was the pills i quess. took preg test and came back negetive. Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who responded:) and to let you know that its nice to know such wonderful people are there to help. thank again so much:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by tapiaal
tapiaal replied the topic: Re:please help
The pills for lose weight will work in your metabolism. The period will not be change if you are not stopping eat (anorexy). And your lose is not so big, it is normal for this kind of medicine. About the period, the better thing to do is go to a doctor and do all the tests (preagnancy, ovary...)

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by sep1018
sep1018 replied the topic: Re:please help
well its monday, and im still bleeding.yesterday(sunday) i started having really bad cramps, almost like labor pains, and everytime i cramped really bad i would pass a large clot of blood.clotting isnt that bad today but im still bleeding.hpt said neg? i forgot to say i was 42ys old:(<br><br>Post edited by: sep1018, at: 2006/10/16 21:22

More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by Mommytwice
Mommytwice replied the topic: Re:please help
You could be pregnant honey, so see a doctor as soon as you can just in case, your body may be telling you that something is wrong with you, or your baby.

Good luck,
Michelle J.

More
11 years 1 month ago #5 by Kaileyamanda
Kaileyamanda replied the topic: Re:please help
it definately sounds like the pill is changing things up. just watch this period to see how long it is and if it stops early or anything then take another test. but if you are or think you are then you NEED TO STOP taking the diet pill if you havent already b/c you will be depriving the baby of everything it needs. good luck!

Kailey

More
11 years 1 month ago #6 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:please help
The diet pill, might be messing it all up- your body and all. However, you could be pregnant. Take a test, and if it comes back positive- good luck and please go to the doctors!

Take Care,
Nicki
:dry:

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl