Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Wondering if I'm pregnat?

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by bigsexysis@hotmail.com
bigsexysis@hotmail.com replied the topic: Re:Wondering if I'm pregnat?
I have seen my period half way thru september lately i have experienced the symtoms of pregnancy but im not sure i've had false results before and i urine plenty before this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by bweber
bweber replied the topic: Re:Wondering if I'm pregnat?
well have u had ur period?....or are u due to have it for a little?....just don't let ne one push on ur tummy and go to the store and get a test or go to the doc if u r really worried.....
keep me posted plz,
bren

• Lori
  • Lori's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #3 by Lori
Lori created the topic: Wondering if I'm pregnat?
I am trying to find out if I'm pregnat. I have been showing signs of irratiblity and being a little more tired. Plus I have been urinating a little bit more than normal. But the thing that has me worried is that it really hurts when someone puts pressure on my stomach. Please help me!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl