Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

pregnancy

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by mommytoele
mommytoele replied the topic: Re:pregnancy
Possibly... I'd talk to your mom if you are close to her. I'd take a test second, and possibly go to the doctors if it reads \"pregnant.\"

Best of luck!

Be careful......
Nicki
:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:pregnancy
Ive always heard that your most fertile times are 3 days before or 3 days after your period. Your pants were soaken wet cuz if a guy ejaculates inside of you, your supposed to like, push the excess stuff out of you into a towel or something. That's what i do anyway... But there could be a chance that you are pregnant. Obviously its too early to tell but wait a couple weeks or wait untill like 5 days before your period and take a pregnancy test. Thats the only way to be certain. If you need anything email me. <3

• coleen
  • coleen's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #3 by coleen
coleen created the topic: pregnancy
Two days after my period i had sex with my boyfriend and he ejaculated in me. THIRTY minutes i got home and went into the bathroom took off my underwear and it was soaken wet. The following morning i took a shower and there the condom was right inside of me, only the top part of it. Is it possible that i may be pregnant?

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl