Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am I or not?

• leeniebaby
12 years 4 months ago #1 by leeniebaby
leeniebaby replied the topic: Re:am I or not?
I think you took the pregnancy test at the right time, what did it show when you took it. the best thing to do is get a blood test at the doctor's so there is no doubt in your mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• caralh515
12 years 4 months ago #2 by caralh515
caralh515 replied the topic: Re:am I or not?
your symptoms dont sounds like pregnancy symptoms really, except the lack of period, sleep issue, morning sickness, and the peeing can be one. However like some of the other replies have said you could have an infection of some sort. It is also possible that you have an infection AND are pregnant. Bladder infections are more common during pregnancy. I would go to your doctor to have both checked out. They can to a simple blood pregnancy test which is WAY more accurate than the home pregnancy tests and he/she can also see if you have a vaginal or bladder infection. Best of luck and I hope everything works out.
Cara

• necole
  • necole's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #3 by necole
necole replied the topic: Re:am I or not?
please refresh my memory
i missed my period on the 21st and i took a preg test on the 4th of the following month
was that too early

• necole
  • necole's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #4 by necole
necole replied the topic: Re:am I or not?
ihave been on the depo shot since i started having sex and that was when i was 15 i am 22 years old my last shot was in november 2005
still no period
i had unprotected sex in the EARLY PART april........................................ovulation
no period
sick everyday-possible vomiting
tired
:(

• shell
  • shell's Avatar Topic Author
12 years 4 months ago #5 by shell
shell replied the topic: Re:am I or not?
hey i got pregnant when i was 16 and i didnt have any of thoughs symtoms but i know for sure that peeing alot is a big sign but when you pee alot comes out so it sounds like you might have a bladder infection ;)

• leeniebaby
12 years 4 months ago #6 by leeniebaby
leeniebaby replied the topic: Re:am I or not?
I got tested and it came out negative but I still have all the symptoms and my period is all funky and came early but I'm in a very stressful situation at the moment so that might be why.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl