Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

confused

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by caitnovo19
caitnovo19 created the topic: confused
I got off the birth control pill(seasonale) 8/13/06 and i bleed a little bit and then i continued to have unprotected sex probably 4 times. My period was then late in september so i took a pregnancy test on wednesday 9/20/06 and it was positive so i took another one on thursday and it was positive both of them were from the same pack the confirm clearly. Then later on thursday i began to cramp and i started to bleed which was like a normal period. So i began to freak out so i went to the doctor on Saturday they tested me twice with very little urine which i had to push out and there was some blood in it. They took it twice and it was negative . They said theirs was 99.9% negative. They told me it was just a period. My period only lasted 3 days shorter than normal. Was mine faulty or could theirs of been wrong. I don't wont to get my hopes up again. so i haven't tested again. I am still trying this cycle. so maybe it will happen soon. I just wanted some answers.i am not due this month until around the 18 so if i am late then i will test.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl