Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

what can this mean?

• supergirl
  • supergirl's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #1 by supergirl
supergirl created the topic: what can this mean?
ok.im 19 my periods are mostly always the same i have them say the 26th of one month and the following i have it one day before which is the 25th. my last period was on august 25th, it usualy lasts 6-7 days. i had unprotected sex agust 26th, then the 1st or so of september. then again on the 22nd and 29th. is it possible that i could have gotten pg with these dates? i was supposte to get my period on the 24th of september but up to now i havnt gotten anything. i already took two tests 1 this morning and 1 two days before but both were negative. for the past week ive had syptoms but nothing. ive also have had cramps like if i was geting my period only they dont hurt much. is it to early to test? what can this mean?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl