Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Okay.. just looking for some advice

More
8 years 3 months ago #1 by Nicx
Nicx replied the topic: Re:Okay.. just looking for some advice
You do realise this question was asked 2 years ago, i would think she knows now HAHA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #2 by amberbabe
amberbabe replied the topic: Re:Okay.. just looking for some advice
sounds like it too me
GO GET THE TEST:silly:
good luck

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:Okay.. just looking for some advice
You may be... or it could just be the weather changing.. if it is where you live haha (its gettin cold here in PA and everyones getting sick lol) Well anyway, me and my BF had unprotected sex and i got pregnant within a week so I'd say your chances are pretty high lol GOOD LUCK :P

More
11 years 1 month ago #4 by KellieLeanne06
KellieLeanne06 replied the topic: Re:Okay.. just looking for some advice
I think your probably pregnant aswell. I'd guessed about a week before my period was due that i was as i was exactly like you are now, feeling tired, taking naps, and feeling ill but not actually being ill. Take a test and don't panic if its posotive cz what's done is done and everything happens for a reason. I'm 16 and happily single as my ex is a waster! I'm 27 weeks pregnant and loving every minute. Don't worry, everything will be fine. Kellie xx:)

• Jasmyn
  • Jasmyn's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #5 by Jasmyn
Jasmyn replied the topic: Re:Okay.. just looking for some advice
I think that you are i think that you should go get tested

• Heather
  • Heather's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #6 by Heather
Heather created the topic: Okay.. just looking for some advice
Just recently I had moved in with my boyfriend. Everytime we have sex, its unprotected, as we do want to have kids. As of the last few days I have just been feeling really sick to my stomach, and just tired all the time. I find myself taking naps on and off all day and he keeps asking what is wrong. Today I woke up runnin a fever and my breasts are kind of sore. I'm still about 5 days before I get my period but I'm just wondering what the chances might be that I'm pregnant? I guess it's hard to tell this early.

Any advice would be helpful.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl