Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Scared to Death!

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by mermaid_moons
mermaid_moons replied the topic: Re:Scared to Death!
ALOT of stress can make your period late or not start at all. Cramping could be another infection like urinary tract. But, sweetie your gonna have to go to the dr. eventually. Stop putting it off. It maybe nothing. But, if you are it better for both of you, (you and the baby), to be safe then sorry right? Hope that helps.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by mariantj
mariantj replied the topic: Re:Scared to Death!
as afraid as you are, i think you should really take the test. when i was pregnant i felt that cramping too so and all the other symptoms you have so there is a really good chance you might be pregnant. of course only a test will tell. good look and keep us posted!
maria

• LYNN
  • LYNN's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #3 by LYNN
LYNN created the topic: Scared to Death!
Hello I am extremely scared. I am currently 7 days late. I was due Sep.28 roughly and for the past 2 weeks my breasts been hurting, they did also for the same amount of time last period. I was pregnant before (a year and a half ago) and I knew right away. I was sick, tired, and all the above. This time the only symptoms I have is sore breasts which I usually get, and bigger, also cramping off and on for about a week. I have had a lot of stress with family, boyfriend, work, and worrying about being pregnant constantly. I am afraid to take a test. I couldn't have the other baby, due to an abusive boyfriend. What do you think? I seriously need advice. I mean is it stress and what about the cramping? I think I had a yeast infection in the middle of the month. Can anyone please help me out.....please...Thanks so much

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl