Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

am I pregnant

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by danillie90
danillie90 replied the topic: Re:am I pregnant
well i have been eating alot of food and i have been eating icecream and chesse and barbeque sauce all together so i think that i could be preg again and i had my tubes tieup but i think that might have untie again.:ohmy: :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by mariantj
mariantj replied the topic: Re:am I pregnant
hi, one question, did you go off the pill? ive heard this happenes if you get off birth control

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by Miss Boop
Miss Boop replied the topic: Re:am I pregnant
You can possibly be pregnant but in a case like this it could also be an etopic pregnancy, miscarriage, or something else. If you wanna know for sure a urine test might not do the trick, you might have to go to a doc. clinic, health dept. and take a blood test because if you are pregnant then your hormone (HGC) levels could be low and a urine test from tha store might not work. I wish you the best and hope that all goes well. And I pray that it isn't something serious.

• ivanna
  • ivanna's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #4 by ivanna
ivanna replied the topic: Re:am I pregnant
well....you would know if u have had any intercourse in the past couple months or anytime recent.....maybe you should take a test and if it says a + sign then you are.....and make sure next time you do something keep it pg....and be protected,,,,

• Jasmyn
  • Jasmyn's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #5 by Jasmyn
Jasmyn replied the topic: Re:am I pregnant
I think that you are pregnant and i think that you should go to the doctor and check but i hope you are girl

• Julie
  • Julie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #6 by Julie
Julie replied the topic: Re:am I pregnant
I would go and see the Doc if I were you. I would be concerned that maybe you miscarried.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl