Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Didn't know I was pregnant

• Gina
  • Gina's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #1 by Gina
Gina created the topic: Didn't know I was pregnant
It was really weird. I was anorexic and wasn't having periods. So I thought I couldn't get pregnant. (I was engaged at the time). I love the beach and my fiance, said go on a vacation by yourself. (my hormones were crazy, I thought it was because my parent's were getting a divorce). So I spent 2 wks. at the beach. Swimming alot. Came back home, my now Husband and I decided to live together.

so we did, nothing much to live on. Our first and only piece of furniture was a lawn chair! Then something told me to go to the Dr. I ignored the fact that my breasts were tender and I threw up only once. But still, a little voice was in my head.

So, I went. Was floored I was 4 mos. pregnant and heard the baby's heartbeat.I didn't know what to do! I was just 21. I had planned to marry just not this soon!

But we got married. and there is a happy ending. We are still married going on 25 yrs. My son is very smart and working on his Master's.

Not saying it was easy, but I would like to have a baby at a younger age. But women that decide to wait til later is fine by me. Gina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl