Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

BURNING STOMACH

• MAGGIE
  • MAGGIE's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #1 by MAGGIE
MAGGIE replied the topic: Re:BURNING STOMACH
hey thanks for the advice i'm not pregnant my period came early, i guess those were just all period symtoms

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:BURNING STOMACH
Those all are signs of pregnancy so you very well could be. I'd just wait it out and get a test. I didnt' really notice symptoms before i found out that i was pregnant but my boyfriend did. He'd always tease me and tell me i was acting like a pregnant lady and he wanted me to get tested. So when i did, and i was pregnant, i was amazed lol

• MAGGIE
  • MAGGIE's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #3 by MAGGIE
MAGGIE created the topic: BURNING STOMACH
OK SO I GOT MY PERIOD AUG.3 IT IS AUG.26 TODAY ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO I WAS NAUSA ALL DAY FOR ABOUT A WEEK THEN IT STOPPED, I GET VERY DIZZY AT TIMES AND NOW I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A FEVER, DIARHAA, AND BURNING IN MY STOMACH, I USED TO BE ABLE TO ONLY ONCE MAYBE TWICE A DAY BUT NOW I GET SOOO HUNGRY THAT MY STOMACH BURNS AND I FEEL SICK, I GET HUNGRY ALOT MORE, MY BACK HURTS JUST KINDA LIKE SHARP PAINS, IT'S TO EARLY TO TEST, SO HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THESE SYMPTOMS??? CAN I BE PREGNANT WELL I KNOW I CAN BUT DOES IT SOUND LIKE I'AM. OH AND I HAD A MISCARRIAGE IN JULY, I'V BEEN PREGNANT BEFORE BUT MY SON IS ALMOST FOUR, IT WAS SO LONG AGO.. HELLLPP!!!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl