Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

You are still strong when you cry...right???

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by lilangel2oo6
lilangel2oo6 replied the topic: Re:You are still strong when you cry...right???
you probably just have the baby blues. I'm like that, i say that im going to be strong and that i wont cry, but...sure enogh i end up busting out in tears! so your not the only one! and yea it could be your hormones!

~ANGEL~
IF YOU NEED TO TALK THE HIT ME UP
lilangel2oo6@yahoo.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by Miss Boop
Miss Boop created the topic: You are still strong when you cry...right???
I love life and all that it brings and I try to stay as optimistic as I can but I do get down every now and then and when I do I really get down. I don't know if it's the hormoes my current situatio n or the fact that I'm just pretending that I'm strong because I'm afraid to get hurt again. When I was 4-5 1/2 months I cried everyday because everything was snow balling and I couldn't control anything...not even my family's feeling about me or even trying to get my baby daddy to see that he is missing out on a blessing. I really want him to be here for me in any way but that is proving to be impossible... I hate being sad my best quality is my smile and I only do that when my son is moving and kicking.

What I need help, advice, comments on is am I exaggerating or is this just normal?!?! Thatnk you for your help and GOOD LUCK to you all!!!!

~*~SOON-TO-BE MOMMY OF A BEAUTIFUL BABY BOY!!!~*~

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl