Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

is this normal? help!

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by lissy012207
lissy012207 replied the topic: Re:is this normal? help!
I am almost 6months pregnant. My breasts grew huge and sometimes they hurt, sometimes they dont. It really depends on your hormones. You may be pregnant but the best way to be sure is to get a test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by lilangel2oo6
lilangel2oo6 replied the topic: Re:is this normal? help!
i thought i was pregnant when that use to happen to me, but come to find out i really wasn't. A pregnancy test should help you out.;)

• kylie
  • kylie's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #3 by kylie
kylie created the topic: is this normal? help!
hi!
im 18 years of age and i have missed my period by 4 days.
my breats were extremely tender for 3 days but now they arent so sore, i have very visible veins though. i also get cramps but they the die off, i have also experienced that i have bad wind, my period is always regular and always on time,
all as i would like to know is, is it normal that my breats were soooo sore and now all of a sudden over night they're not (as sore anyway)?

if u have any comments please let me know.
thanks and good look to you all.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl