Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Question...Help!

• Silly Me
11 years 1 month ago #1 by Silly Me
Silly Me replied the topic: Re:Question...Help!
Hey girl, Why don't you look in the yellow pages under \"Abortion Alternative\". They have places thqt have free preg tests and people that can help you. Looks like you didn't tell your momma yet, huh. Check out the yellow pages.B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2 by Dimplezz112
Dimplezz112 replied the topic: Re:Question...Help!
Thank you all...
I really want to take the test, Before al i could think about was having a baby and things just got bad between me and him and i gave up with all that i wanted, he tells me he wants a baby and dat he doesnt want me to take the test but i have to, he's the last person i should be pregnant by (complicated story) and if i am i dont know what to do. But again THANK YOUU ALL that replied...

Luv Always...Jessy!:kiss:

More
11 years 1 month ago #3 by Miss Boop
Miss Boop replied the topic: Re:Question...Help!
It's best to know for sure instead of having it in the back of your mind all day. I would invest in a test because if your \"period\" does come you might think that you're not pregnant but a real close friend of mine had her period the first 5 1/2 months of her first pregnancy. She only found out that she was preg. b/c the baby began to move. It's best to get a test...I didn't want to believe that I was but one month and 3 tests later I stated looking for help and he'd very active and happy, my stomach doesn't stop moving! If you don't want to spend the $10 then ask him to or go to a local health department. :)

• Maria
11 years 1 month ago #4 by Maria
Maria replied the topic: Re:Question...Help!
Take the test! Better to spend $10 and find out for sure whether positive or neg.

• Dimplezz112
11 years 1 month ago #5 by Dimplezz112
Dimplezz112 replied the topic: Re:Question...Help!
Hey everyone...Again this morning i woke up and went to the restroom and wen i cleaned myself it came out pink (a lil more than yesterday) but i have yet to get my period...HELLLPPPPPP

Jessica!:unsure:

• ktee
11 years 1 month ago #6 by ktee
ktee replied the topic: Re:Question...Help!
spend the $10.00 take the test. you will feel better. and you will know.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl