Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Painful on my right side of my abdomen.

More
11 years 1 month ago #1 by Sadie17
Sadie17 replied the topic: Re:Painful on my right side of my abdomen.
hiya please go to a doctor, if it is on the right, it could be appendicitis, but believe me you would know about that lol if it is on the left it could be a cyst so go docs and get it sorted, quick! sadie x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• A
  • A's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 1 month ago #2 by A
A replied the topic: Re:Painful on my right side of my abdomen.
it ould be a cist on an ovary i hav one they arent dangerous tho so dont worry

• she
  • she's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #3 by she
she created the topic: Painful on my right side of my abdomen.

Good day to everyboday i am first time here.
I am painful on my lift side of my abdomen down to my blooder 2 days ago.
It is normal to a woman? Incase i am pregnant? I dont know by now if it is symptoms of pregnancy. I will have my cycle again on Sept. 29.
I dont consult the dr. yet. hope you can have time to advice me. Also during my first mens. Its very hard for me bec. i get very painful blooder and blute or more air inside. What is the cause of this and how to solve this problem.

Regards,
She

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl