Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

worried--pregnant?

• Sonai
  • Sonai's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Sonai
Sonai replied the topic: Re:worried--pregnant?
there is a possibility that this could be the case. Heres the thing. Just b/c he pulls out doesnt mean your 100% safe from getting pregnant. I should know b/c thats the exact situation that i'm in right now. At your age things could be difficult to navigate in order to get a preg. test. However, there are some teen clinics that offer them and are completely anonomoyus. In addition, if you are ever out at a store by yourself or with someone you truely trust, then buy a test and take it. If your concerned about home, you could even take it in a public restroom at the store. Either way, I wish you luck and hope that things turn out for the best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mary
  • mary's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #2 by mary
mary replied the topic: Re:worried--pregnant?
hi there the chances of you being pregnant is quite low please dont worry as this in itself can make your periods late. good luck mary

• Samantha
  • Samantha's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #3 by Samantha
Samantha replied the topic: Re:worried--pregnant?
Ive been thher before and i really dont think your pregnanat just go to a clse friend take the test and if you are you have up to 3 choices give it up for adoption get an abortion or do the right thinh and keep it

• KELLY
  • KELLY's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #4 by KELLY
KELLY created the topic: worried--pregnant?
hi, I'm 14 yrs old and I had unprotected sex twice..but every time we did it he would pull out quickly and he wouldn't ejaculate in me. I'm really scared i would be pregnant and I really don't want to!!!! I don't want to take a pregnancy tests because i don't want my parents to find out!!!! and now I'm suppose to get my period today or tomorrow but this morning i got a brownish discharge it lasted about a day. could i be pregnant?? please help!!!
Thank you!

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl