Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

baby?

• charlene
11 years 2 months ago #1 by charlene
charlene replied the topic: Re:baby?
hi there, well i felt all these things the week before my period was due, the one that stands out the most was the yeast infection i had it was only minor but still there! the tummy cramps i felt i thought it was because my period was due so never really thought too much about it, i didnt want to get my hopes up. my period never came so i thought of an excuse for myself.... i got my dates wrong! i said for 2 months i would come on tomorrow, i never did now im 4 months pregnant :) i dont want to say you are pregnant coz i dont want to be wrong but i had all these symptoms early and i was pregnant!
good luck

charl
xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by maybebaby88
maybebaby88 created the topic: baby?
Ladies I need your advice!! I think there's a possibility I might be pregnate. I am ALWAYS tired, my breast are soooo sore, my nipples have darkened a little, I had a little bit of bleeding- enough to notice but not like it were my period, I feel sick a lot, I'm extremly irritable, I get small pains in my abdomin but nothing like menstral cramps, sometimes I get a small fever, and headaches, I have a little bit of a yeast infection, I'm a little bit constipated, I'm more gasy than usual, plus sometimes when I stand up I get dizzy. But my periods still not supposed to come for another 10 days or so so it's to early to take the home test. Part of me really hopes that I am but part of me keeps telling myself I'm not. I think at this point the hardest part is not knowing, I just want to have an idea because right now I have none. Please if it sounds like I am or if it sounds like it could be something else to you PLEASE let me know!!!!!! Thank you sooo much for any help and advice you can give me!:)<br><br>Post edited by: maybebaby88, at: 2006/09/14 13:55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl