Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Am i pregnant?

More
11 years 2 months ago #1 by meika
meika replied the topic: Re:Am i pregnant?
go see ur doctor sweety don't any longer and if u don't wanna tell ur parents then go take another pregnancy test but my advice to is go to the doctors

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2 by Andia
Andia created the topic: Am i pregnant?
I have not seen my period for 2 months now, after the first month i was kinda happy but i was not getting any symptoms so i thought that it will come a little later on, so i took a pregnancy test and it showed negative, then the second month passed and i have still not seen my period and the only feeling that i get is a little nausea. So i did not go to see a doctor yet because i wanted to be sure before i go to see him. Can someone help me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl