Welcome - Login and Forum Rules

Our forum is open to Registered Members to post. Please register for more forum features available to you. If you are an existing member please login and click on the category title to post. All content in this Forum, as well as the entire site, will be moderated. This means that anything written will not be posted right away but will first have to pass an approval process. This usually does not take more than 1 to 2 days if not sooner. Not everything that is written will be published on this site. We do not tolerate foul language or obscene imagery. Please keep this in mind when posting. Please limit the size of your post to 500 characters or less.

Without a Clue

• Alyssa
  • Alyssa's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #1 by Alyssa
Alyssa replied the topic: Re:Without a Clue
Im 5 months pregnant. My fiance started teasing me about it a few weeks before we found out. My period was 3 weeks late and i got really scared. so yes, there is a possibilty that youre pregnant. if you cant afford a test, go in the phone book and set up an appt for a free clinic. Theres lots of help you can get. If you are pregnant, remember, if you dont have money or anything, theres help out there. im not saying youre going to get an abortion, but if you would consider it, think about it first and read the articles on here before you make your decision. Im 16 years old and was in a car accident and lost mobility in my left arm. i can only move my fingers and wrist. I decided to keep the baby. Well, ifyou need anything i included my email adress. good luck and i hope i helped a little bit

-liss :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kayla
  • Kayla's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 2 months ago #2 by Kayla
Kayla created the topic: Without a Clue
I was suppose to start my period today 9/6/06 but I didn't and I had sex with my boyfriend over 3wks ago. I'm too scared to tell my parents because I'm 18 and I just started college and I don't have the money to get a HPT. For the last 2wks I have been very tired almost too tired to get up for school. And everytime I stand up from sitting I get really dizzy. What should I do and could I be pregent?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Dnash76sugMolly

Need Help?

standupgirl contact becky

standupgirl app

Translate Our Page

enes

StandUpGirl Login

Welcome to StandUpGirl